Have you registered for Aadhar Card?
If yes, you no need to wait for long period to get the original card. Now citizens can download Electronic Aadhaar Letter generated by UIDAI. Generally, these cards will be delivered through postal service after completing the verification process by the concerned departments. Now the entire practice is simplified and people can go online to get e Aadhaar card from dedicated website. There are many who are struggling a lot without getting their Aadhar card. For them this was really an immense move by UIDAI. To print Aadhaar letter, follow the simple procedure that was clearly drafted below.
However few services included Aadhar as mandatory like to transfer money, for ePass Postmatric Scholarships, LPG etc. So, every individual have to posses their personal card number. If you haven’t received the card till now through post, then you should opt to take Aadhar card print online from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Let us see the detailed steps to download e Aadhaar letter card online in PDF format.
How to Download e-Aadhaar Card Online
It is as simple as taking print out of the document from your email. Before getting it done, gather all the login credentials which are essential to get online card.
- Enrollment card given at the time of registration
- Mobile phone with number mentioned in registration form
For better understanding we came up with screenshots to make the process simple. If you still found it difficult, drop a query through the comment form.
- Visit eAadhaar Card Portal
- From the revamped website of eAadhaar, user can download Aadhaar card using Enrolment ID or from Aadhaar card number (to take another copy). Select appropriate option as per the requirement.
- Fill out the following fields then confirm it to get the One Time Password (OTP) to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and gently hit on “Validate and Download” button to save the eAadhaar card to PC.
- Input the area pin code to open the PDF of Aadhaar card.
It can used anywhere instead of original card. If someone lost his/her card they too can generate a copy from eAadhaar Card Portal by following the above mentioned steps.