State Bank of India is one of the best bank all over country. Its services are affordable to common people and there are no excess charges in using them. One among their service is SBI Net Banking which is simply known as Online Banking. It is simple to get a Net Banking Account if you are having saving or current account in anyone of the SBI Branches.
Using such kind of services like Mobile Banking or Net Banking, the most concerned factor is security. Till now State Bank of India is offering high security portal to their users without any compromise. If one using SBI Net Banking Service more frequently, then they must take some security measures like changing the password more frequently, using Virtual Keyboard in home or net cafes.
Here is the simple guide on how to get Online SBI Mobile Number Approval Form. Don’t worry! You are not asked by the bank people while applying for Internet Banking. After then if you wish to change the mobile number it is mandatory to get new mobile number approved by the SBI Branch. Mobile Number is required for making online transactions which send a security code to the number registered. If the given phone number is changed, then you need to fill a form to get new mobile no. approved by the Branch. Just follow the simple steps to download SBI mobile number change request form in PDF.
Online SBI Mobile Number Change Form
1. Logon to OnlineSBI which is the secured official website of State Bank of India.
2. Under Personal Banking, find “Login” button then continue to Login Page.
3. Sign in to your Account with Username and Password.
4. Then navigate to “Profile” to change the mobile number.
5. Enter into “Personal Details” and enter the Profile Password.
6. To change the mobile number, select “Approve” then download/Print the branch approval form if you don’t receive the verification password to the mobile.
7. Fill the details correctly and handover the same in your SBI Branch.
If you still face any problem while getting Online SBI Mobile Number Approval Form, just drop a comment below.