SBI HRMS Portal to download Provision Salary Slip at hrms.onlinesbi.com
State Bank of India well known as SBI Human Resource Management System(SBI HRMS) on 8th June 2010 circulated an e-circular and on 23rd June 2010 regarding the revised salary of Supervisory and Workmen Staff. The SBI Provision Salary Slip has been made available on the SBIHRMS official website (hrms.onlinesbi.com) where the employee of State Bank of India can log in and view their pay slip according to revised salary.
SBI Employee are requested to advise the Circle/CC establishment to make necessary correction if any. Arrear due on account of wage revision will be paid separately to SBI Employee. For those who willing to view the pay slip can visit the SBI HRMS Website and login to OnlineSBI site and view the latest pay slip and who wants to view the their salary slip can possible by visiting the SBI HRMS Portal. Web address of SBI HRMS is provided below.
How to Subscribe to SBI HRMS Portal?
Steps for new user
- Define required training with your Supervisor using the Security Access Form and assistance from your Campus Security Coordinator, if needed.
- Register and complete the required online New User Training courses and assessments.
- Following the required online training, send completed HRMS Security Access Form to your Campus Security Coordinator
- If necessary, register for and attend Instructor-led HRMS class for people, Full Access and/or Approvers (exception, Time Collection only approvers).
- Receive email from UMS with User ID and instructions to obtain password
Check out all the valuable resources available at the landing page. Users can even request for new password from the login page itself. If you still face any problems while trying to login into the portal of SBI HRMS, let us know it via comment section.