TCS Careers for Freshers Online Application form
Tata Consultancy Services recently announced its TCS Careers Freshers jobs for the aspirants who are currently perusing their graduation in different streams. TCS opened their Freshers Jobs registration portal. Follow this article to know more about TCS Careers Freshers jobs registration process. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria to know if you are eligible to apply TCS or not.
- Applying candidate should have 60 percent (Aggregate, in optional subjects and in each semester)
- Less than 2 years gap
In order to get through the TCS recruitment process, one need to pass four steps which was common for selection process.
- PPT – Pre Placement Talk
- Written Test on Aptitude and Reasoning*
- TR – Technical Round/Interview
- Last Round HR Interview
If you passed the eligibility criteria, then move to know how to register with TCS Careers. There are totally 2 categories and select the appropriate link to register yourself with careers section.
- TCS Accredited/Non-Accredited Colleges Registration URL: campus.tcs.com/campus/
- College Placement Officer Login: campus.tcs.com/tpo/
New TCS Careers Freshers Registration
TCS announced to register the details of the students who going to leave their college in 2014.
- To Register for TCS Careers, Please logon to TCS Careers then select TCS Accredited(Campus Applicants) or Non Accredited (Direct).
- Then fill the details accurately and then you will get User ID and Password to your eMail that was mentioned at the time of TCS Careers 2013 Registration with in few hours.
- Using this Login Credentials, Logon to the same portal to fill the TCS application form.
- In the references field, do mention your TPO and HOD details to get the application done.
- Make sure that the passport photo should have white background.
If your college is accredited with TCS, please obtain your “TCS Drive ID” from your TPO (Placement Officer) and continue the registration process. There are no other possibilities to obtain drive ID. There are no particular rules for Non – Accredited Colleges. Make sure that Passport size photo should not exceed 200KB and resume below 500KB. If you have any doubts regarding TCS Careers Registration process, contact us through comment form.