Good news to the aspirants who are looking for CBSE UGC NET Online Notification for the November 2017 session. As we all know that the CBSE has revised the UGC NET examination schedule that should be held in the month of July. Recently, the board had made an announcement regarding the same with all the necessary information like UGC NET exam dates for November 2017. And as of now, there is no bulletin released with the accurate details. It should be expected to come out by August 4, 2017. We will let you know soon, once the CBSE NET Notification become live at their official web portal cbsenet.nic.in or ugcnetonline.in. When the candidate qualifies for CBSE NET exam, he/she is allowed to take admission for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor in various universities and colleges.
Here are some facts that you should know before applying for UGC NET Online exam. The Central Board of Secondary Education – CBSE is only responsible for monitoring the NET exam and the final UGC NET results. The generation of e-Certificates is concerned and are issued by UGC- NET Bureau. So, candidates are requested to contact the respective department based on the query. Do not expect a reply from the CBSE unit if the question is related to UGC NET e-Certificate download. Hope you got what I’m saying.
CBSE NET Online Application | cbsenet.nic.in
Getting into the actual details, CBSE NET examination will be held in the month of November and to be precise; it’s on November 5, 2017. Based on the recent notification, applicants are invited to submit their CBSE NET online application through cbsenet.nic.in from August 11, 2017, to September 11, 2017, and the last date to pay the prescribed fee is September 12, 2017. This states that CBSE NET is encouraging candidates to take part in the entrance exam by providing 30 days for filling the UGC NET application form online. Also, eligible students have to furnish their details online via cbsenet.nic.in and the board accepts no other mode of applications. From 2017, CBSE will conduct the UGC NET exam only once in a year instead of June and December. However, students opposed this decision and filed a petition in Supreme Court to take back the board’s decision.
Here are the important dates of CBSE UGC NET exam at a glance.
- Apply for the examination: Aug 11 to Sep 11
- Last date to apply with fee: Sep 12
- Correction or Editing of CBSE NET application: Sep 19 – Sep 25
- UGC NET Nov 2017 exam date: Nov 05, 2017
Required documents for CBSE NET exam
With the recent announcement by the officials, it is must to enter the Aadhaar number while filling the online application of NET exam. Without the Aadhaar card number, it is not possible to submit the final application online. When you give the Aadhaar number, the system itself fetches some mandatory information, and it helps to eliminate the false information like Date of Birth, Name etc. However, the candidates who belong to Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam have to enter the passport number, bank account number, ration card or any supporting government ID proof and they must take the entrance test within the states only.
And it is obvious to provide the supporting documents with right data and here is the list of documents that you must need while filling up the CBSE NET Online application form.
- Aadhaar Card Number: This made mandatory. Failing which you won’t be allowed to complete the application form. For the CBSE NET Nov 2017 exam, you need to furnish this information at the right field.
- Passport sized photo and a scanned copy of the signature.
- All the academic documents like Marks list along with the previous education marks memos.
- PwD (Person with Disability) should have a documented proof and the information need to be given while submitting the CBSE NET application form via cbsenet.nic.in.
- The application will be marked as completed only once the payment has been made through online or offline. For General category, the candidate needs to pay Rs. 600, OBC candidate’s needs to pay Rs. 300 and ST/SC students have to pay Rs. 150.
- There are two modes of making the final payment. One is through Online via the payment gate with Debit or Credit card, and other is through offline by taking the challan generated.
CBSE NET Online Application Procedure | cbsenet.nic.in
Here are the step-by-step procedure of filling CBSE NET Online Application form 2017 through cbsenet.nic.in. It is requested to hold all the necessary documents that were prescribed above for hassle free submission.
Step 1: Registration and Application form submission
- First of all, visit the CBSENET website for login and registration page (http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx).
- Here, the applicant needs to create an account. For that choose ‘Apply for NET Nov – 2017.’
- Here in this page read all the instructions and check the confirmation. Now choose ‘Proceed to Apply Online.’
- This page consists of ‘Application Form for NET – Nov 2017’. Fill out the examination details, personal information, candidate mailing and permanent address, educational qualification details, choose a password and enter the security key.
- Finally, choose ‘Next’ and review the information. Once you confirm the details were correct, hit ‘Final Submit’ and note the 8 digit CBSE NET application number.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Here in this step, you need to upload the photo and the signature of the candidate. The candidate photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format, and the size shouldn’t be 40kb.
- The signature image size should be between 1kb – 30kb.
- For Photo, the dimensions are 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, and for signature, it is 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Preview the photo and signature and then proceed to payment page.
Step 3: Pay the CBSE NET Examination Fee
- There are two modes to pay the fee. One is Offline – Take the challan print out and pay the fee at the bank and other is Online – pay the prescribed fee using debit/credit card.
Step 4: Print CBSE UGC NET Confirmation Page
- Once the payment has done, take the print of online application for future reference. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the board.
We hope that you are now fully acquainted with the submission procedure of CBSE NET Online application form 2017 at cbsenet.nic.in. For further more clarifications, drop a comment below.