Would you like to check Hyderabad pending Traffic Challans & eChallan Status?
Follow this draft to know the entire procedure of checking and making Traffic e-Challan payment.
Previously, each and every step like checking the status and paying the pending balance was integrated in a single portal. But now it was sub-divided into two. Actually, the services splitted into two where the checking of traffic police challan status can be done through echallan.org and the payment of pending RTA e Challan should be made through eSeva.
How it works?
Normally, if every citizen crosses the rules like over speed driving, crossing signals while the signal holds red etc, the cops nearer to him will take a picture using high resolution digital cameras. In the non-existence areas of cops, automated CC cameras will capture those scenes and it will be monitored by central traffic polices at the department.
These generated pictures will be then converted into eChallans and forwarded to vehicle owner. The copy of these Vehicle Traffic eChallan’s will be kept in records for future reference. Then the owner of the vehicle should follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the pending amount raised by Hyderabad or Cyberabad Police.
How to Check & Pay Vehicle Traffic eChallan Online
Here are the steps to know how to settle the pending Traffic Challans issued by RTA. Let us divide the process into two.
Hyderabad Traffic Police: Challan Status
- Visit eChallan.Org and then enter the registration number of the vehicle exactly as shown in RC book.
- All the letters are case sensitive meaning do not use small letters while entering the registration number of the vehicle.
- If you have any due, it will be displayed here. Note: If is not possible to pay the fine amount here. Move to next module to know it.
Traffic Challan Online Payment
- Visit eSevaOnline and register a Free account. Make sure to enter valid information
- Come back to eSeva homepage again and this time select “PAY BILL“.
- Enter the login credentials that you have just created.
- After successful login, find the tab with the name “Hyderabad Traffic Challans” Or “Cyberabad Traffic Challans”.
- Enter the vehicle registration number (case sensitive) and hit submit. It will fetch the amount to be paid in the next second.
- Total amount will be updated in real time by selecting multiple challans (if you have).
- Confirm the amount by selecting “Submit” button.
- Pay the amount through ICICI payment gateway.
After successful payment, application will take 24 hours time to reflect the status on dashboard. It is recommended to take screenshot of printout before closing the payment confirmation tab.
If you face any difficulties while accessing the mentioned websites to pay Vehicle Traffic eChallan Online, drop them in comment section.