State Bank Enterprise Messaging System (EMS) is a platform for the State Bank employees to create the authenticity among themselves by setting up the official bank email at ems.sbi.co.in which is the SBI EMS login page. As we all know that there are many associate banks within State Bank of India like SBH, SBP, SBM, SBBJ, SBT, etc., and it is better to have the official email address to every employee as the services they provide are sensitive. So, this State Bank of India EMS is developed to solve all these needs for the SBI employees. To establish a healthy communication between the employees of associate banks, it is must sign up for EMS SBI mail because only the employees will get the valid EMS SBI Mail login by their HRMS team or admin department. So, here is the perfect pattern on how to claim your SBI EMS Mail account.
How to Get SBI EMS Login Page?
To create an account with SBI EMS, you must consult the EMS local head or admin team or the SBI HRMS department and hand over the necessary details like full name, recovery email address, etc. Once you provide the information, an employee should wait for about 24 hours to get the SBI Mail EMS active.
Depending on the bank that you’re working, the extension of the mail will change. Here are the email extensions that you might get after the approval of SBI EMS.
firstname.lastname@example.org for SBI (State Bank of India)
email@example.com for State Bank of Hyderabad
firstname.lastname@example.org for SB of Patiala
email@example.com for State Bank of Mysore
firstname.lastname@example.org for State Bank of Jaipur and Bikaner
email@example.com for SBT (State Bank of Travancore)
SBI EMS Login – Important Pointers
First of all, to login into SBI EMS account, you must have the valid login credentials. To get those, it is must to know some information by the respective bank employee. Here are they
- To claim the SBI EMS Mail ID, an employee should contact their EMS local head or the admin department with all the necessary details.
- Once your application is processed, you will get a private email ID like firstname.lastname@example.org along with auto generated password. You need to change the default SBI EMS password within the first 90 days of account creation. After 90 days, it will expire automatically. If this happens, you need to consult the EMS Helpline by sending the service request to email@example.com to change the EMS SBI mail password.
- The processing time of the EMS application is 24 hours.
- You can access SBI EMS login page from the Computer or Laptop with the default DNS settings. If you failed to get the login page of EMS SBI, try changing the network DNS settings.
- Make sure to enter the password correctly when you try to login into SBI EMS website. Failing which you will be locked out automatically for the next 30 minutes after five failed attempts.
- Whenever you change the password of SBI EMS, the system will send an email to confirm the request. So, don’t lose your recover email address credentials like Gmail or Outlook.
- SBI EMS Login Page web address – ems.sbi.co.in or msb.sbi.co.in.
EMS SBI Password Reset
To reset the password of EMS SBI, it is mandatory to raise the service request to the concerned department with necessary details like employee ID, associate bank info, etc. The mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It might take about 24 hours to process the request. There is no online service to reset the password of SBI EMS.
State Bank Enterprise Messaging System Helpline
Email address to contact the concerned team: email@example.com
EMS SBI Phone Number: 022 – 2756679
Hope you got the required information about SBI EMS, way to claim the free email account and the process to get the SBI EMS login page. For further support, do comment down below.