SBI HRMS Login: Like every company, State Bank of India also has its own Human Resource Management System to fulfill the needs of their employees through an HRMS portal. It automates various tasks by having different departments like SBI HRMS SAP portal, SBI HRMS IRJ website, EMS, SBI Coin and also the employees can view their SBI Salary slips online. It is always suggested to acquire some knowledge about these departments in brief if you use these portals regularly. But, before knowing about them, let’s go through some ground stats about SBI.
State Bank of India is the most prestigious bank with many advanced features when compared with other private sector banks. Mumbai and Maharashtra are the SBI headquarters. As of now, it has about 14,000 branches with foreign offices. The performance of SBI has gone to the next level by offering HRMS services to the Staff and pensioners to automate the tasks. HRMS SBI is one a kind.
SBI HRMS Login at online sbi.com
There are many facilities under this SBI HRMS section. Both the SBI HRMS and HRMS SBI are the same. As of now, there are about five sections that operate under the same portal. This function minimizes a lot of effects by the employer of walking through the branch managers for leave approvals and writing application forms etc. and all can be done through this one web app called SBI HRMS Portal. Employees need to access the website with their login credentials that can be created on the same SBI HRMS website at hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
SBI HRMS IRJ Login
Let me tell you about their services in detail.
1. HRMS SBI IRJ Portal: This is the updated panel for the SBI Human Resource Management System. A user can browse all the ongoing activities of State Bank of India. From this dedicated IRJ portal of SBI, a user can check the salary slips, recruitment programs, some schemes related to promotions, etc. Even the staff members can get their hands on their dedicated Android and iOS application called ‘MyHRMS.’ With this simple mobile app you can do the tasks like filing a leave or tour request, 4 in 1 apply, Leave or Tour approval and can get your salary slips too. The official website to sign-in is hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
2. SBI HRMS SAP Login: Apart from the above facility, it does have SAP (System Analyze and Programming) software web application for Capital Management, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) like virtual classrooms, career development and success planning, competency assessment, performance and property management. SBI HRMS SAP website comes handy to check the information regarding the human and financial resources of State Bank group.
3. HRMS SBI Coin: Are you an SBI Pensioner? Then you should go to the SBI Coin website to check their pensioner information. At the website, you can do check the pension plans, retirement plans and much more. All you need to get the login credentials by creating an account. Only the SBI employer should access this SBI Coin website. To login into the SBI HRMS Coin site, follow this link: sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
4. SBI EMS Login: SBI HRMS EMS is a service to the State Bank of India users. It allows you to create the associated email address for the employee that is like @sbi.co.in extension. To prove the authenticity of the employers to access some core functions like sending official emails or signing up for SBI HRMS IRJ portal, this EMS service will be useful. If you don’t have a valid email ID till now, then get yours at ems.sbi.co.in.
5. HRMS Salary Slip: SBI Human Resource Management System will allow their employees to go through their personal salary account for Salary slip, promotional policies, rewards, etc. This is straightforward and easy. Users can also download MyHRMS app to check the same on their Smartphones. You can access the web portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
For any further queries, call to SBI Toll-free no at 1800-11-2211 / 1800-425-3800 / 080-26599990. It is must visit the SBI HRMS IRJ Login website to access all the features mentioned above online.